Thursday, February 19, 2009

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Before we get too far in to this blog, I figured it best to introduce myself... After all, I'm going to be writing to you a lot over the next few months [Don't worry, you'll get to hear from other people as well!]

My name is Zach Reusing, and I am a Senior at Chapman University's Dodge College of Film and Media Arts in Orange, California. I have had the great pleasure of playing many roles on Candace's film The City of Lights. During the months of pre-production and shooting, I was Candace's First Assistant Director. Now that the film has wrapped, my title has changed to Editor. But I'm also taking on another role during the next few months - Director of Marketing. After all, someone's got to be in charge of getting this film through to festivals. 'Cause trust me - people are gonna wanna see this...

No comments: